Gurudev Swami Shivanand Ji, announced a period of fasting that would commence on the 6th August 2012 against specific corruption alleged by judges of the District Court, Dehradoon.
Gurudev Swami Shivanand Ji, Shri Guru of Gangaputra Swami Nigmanand of Matri Sadan begins fast from today (6th August 2012) at Haridwar against specific corruption by judges of District Court, Dehradoon, Uttarakhand unit of CBI and to save Ganga and its land of Haridwar for Kumbh and other religious Melas.
Matri Sadan is fighting against pollution and corruption since last 12 years. During this period the truly saints of Matri Sadan were poisoned, murdered by corruption prevailing in modern India.
Following are the five demands for which Swami Shivanand ji is ready to sacrifice His life as Gangaputra Swami Nigmanand did.
1. The Hon’ble Apex court without seeing the facts passed an ex parte order in absentia of Matri Sadan and State Govt. Please make us aware of the way to achieve justice.
2. To suspend the then special JM (CBI) Shri Yogendra Kumar Sagar who made to sit, CBI advocate beside him in his chamber in our presence in the Hon’ble Court.
3. In meeting with CBI Director on 09-01-2012 he assured us to constitute an inclusive medical board and to do the reinvestigation up to our satisfaction. But he did not fulfill his assurance. To make him fulfill his assurance.
4. The SP of Dehradoon CBI branch Shri Nilabh Kishore and DSP Shri V Dixit acted as contractor of culprit to protect them and put their all might to protect the culprits. Therefore to suspend them forthwith and set up an enquiry against them.
5. To increase Kumbh Mela area as much as twice of present as has been recommended in Kumbh Mela Administrative reports – 2010 in para 5 and 6 on page 163.