Comandante Diablo is arrested by Mexico's Federal Police
Mexico's Federal Police capture David Rosales Guzman aka "Comandante Diablo." He is Considered Regional Chief for the Monterey Area by the Gulf Cartel (or Cartel del Golfo - GDG) responsible for multiple homicides, kidnappings and extortions.
Some crimes where David Rosales Guzman is linked directly:
• The killing of two men, who were hanged on a pedestrian bridge between the limits of Monterrey and San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon, on August 8, 2012.
• The killing of three people, the August 8, 2012, outside the bar "Makiavelo".
• The attack on the bar called "Matehuala" in Monterrey on August 14, 2012, which killed nine people and injured three others.
• Attacks on the bars "Azul Tequila" bar "Jugs 2" and bar "Eternity" on August 20, 2012, where a woman died
• On Wednesday led the murder and kidnapping of four people, who were located at mitres colony center in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.