Suicide bomb in Afghanistan
Suicide bomb attacks were completly unheard of in Afghanistan and only began after 2001.
The Taleban are accused of the acts along with their Arab financiers from the Middle-East.
1. The shattered remains of a Toyota Corolla taxi.
2. A fireman clears the streets from the bomb debris.
3. Blood splatter from one of the four killed, others were injured
4. Afghan photographer filming the bombed car
5. Police spokeman gives interview (left)
On Monday 16th March 24 people were injured as a result of a suicide bomb blast in the south west of the country.