I work in the field of journalism for 13 years, love the press madly, from childhood was my beginning story of a passion for journalism I was reading children's magazines eagerly, I began practicing my hobby by writing children's magazines have been the first attempt for me to write and correspondence with Majid magazine UAE in 1995 through the pages of amateur Dating Event piece and I told the age of 12 years, but I stopped correspondence for a period of 4 years but only to read, during my studies in high school in 2000 I returned to the correspondent Majid magazine and then got a card from the magazine that read: (holder of this card is representative of Majid magazine, please facilitate his ) I was very happy I got to them I was happy in the joy I was the starting point to the world of journalism.
My love for the work of the press made me mm in all the details where I can practice the various arts of journalism at the same time, I can write news, reports and stories press releases to newspapers and I work in the same time, a producer of media, visual, I can output to the media such as news agencies and television channels, I am a camera There is love binds me crazy with the camera, I can shoot video clips ready for editing and submitting them directly via FTP as requested by the channels, I have a professional in photography where I can meet the demands of international agencies of the events in Yemen.
I have a variety of experiences in the press is a different stages, the stage of working with the press, the stage of work on Web sites, the stage of working with news agencies and the distribution of images, the stage of working with the TV channels.
- A journalist.
- Photojournalist photographer.
- A field reporter in the coverage of events.
• representative of the UAE Majid magazine, 2000.
• Starter contributor to the newspaper, Shibuya 2003
• reporter Road 2004
• reporter of the Republic 2005
• correspondent author 2005-2006
• reporter Revolution 2006
• correspondent of the newspaper tomorrow 2007
• Founder and Director of the Office of the revolution in newspaper Shabwa 2007-2008
• Today's News reporter 2008-2009
• reporter October 14, 2010
• reporter crowd, 2010
• Reporter newspaper Yemen Times 2010
• reporter Nhenal Yemen 2010
• Secretary editor platforms 2010
• writer and blogger on the Internet and has a cultural and political codes of 2007-2008
• Starter contributor to the Yemeni websites 2009-2010
• correspondent flag Palestinian News Network 2010
• Secretary editor trend Net Ltd 2010
Reporter and a photographer and television:
- British agency Demotix 2011
- ALWAN MEDIA YEMEN 2011
- The U.S.Agency Dispatch Press 2011
- transterra media Agency 2012
• TV correspondent alsaeedah channel 2011
• photographer and reporter in Channel Yemen today 2012.
The forty-ninth anniversary on the revolution of the fourteenth of October against the British occupation in 1963 a historical memory for Yemenis, especially in the south of Yemen.
VIDEO: The spread of arms is rife in Yemen, where an official reports said it may reach up to 60 million pieces in circulation.
VIDEO: A Somali male dies in one of the slums in Shibuya South Yemen. Believed to be a refugee after he was submitted to a Yemen camp near the coast of Bir Ali in Shabwa south of the country.
VIDEO: The new Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, takes his constitutional oath in front of the Yemeni Parliament to start a new era in Yemen.
The presence of Secretary of the Arab League and the envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and a number of ambassadors from countries in the region was set up ceremony to hand over power in Yemen.
Yemeni President Saleh, the former head of Yemen, hands over power to President-elect Abd Rabo Mansour Hadi, in a planned transfer of power and presidential vote.